Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card for College Students is a prizes card that offers 2,500 reward ThankYou® Points on the off chance that you make just $500 worth of buys inside 3 months of account opening. As a student, you will likewise appreciate a 0% introduction APR on buys for 7 months. After that, there is a 13.99% – 23.99% variable APR on buys. One of the things which is good about this card is that it has no yearly expense, so you can assemble a credit record while gaining rewards and you won’t need to pay for it. You gain 2 ThankYou® Points when you spend on eating out and amusement occasions and 1x ThankYou® Points on your different buys.
To get 2,500 reward ThankYou Points, make $500 in buys in the initial 3 months of the account opening. Balance exchanges, loans, charges, interest and things returned for credit likewise don’t qualify as a qualified buy.
Let us look at some of the Pros and Cons of it:
1) Win 2,500 reward ThankYou® Points by making just $500 worth of buys in the initial 3 months in the wake of opening your account. You just need to burn through $167 a month on any buy, including bills paid, to get these extra points.
2) No yearly expense. This card doesn’t have a yearly charge, which is an incredible in addition to in case you’re an understudy with better things to spend your cash on.
3) 0% introduction APR on buys for 7 months. You get seven months of sans interest buys because of the 0% introduction APR on buys for 7 months. There is a 13.99% – 23.99% variable APR on buys after that introduction period.
1) There is No low introduction APR period for Balance Transfers. This card doesn’t offer a low introduction APR period for transfers. The standard variable APR is 13.99% – 23.99% for equalization exchanges. The balance exchange charge is 4% or $5 per exchange, whichever is more prominent.
2) Punishment APR of 29.99% (variable) will apply on the off chance that you miss an installment. As an understudy you’ll need to construct a strong credit history, so payments are done on time accordingly. Doing this will likewise help you stay away from the $35 punishment expense.