Chase Slate® is known as one of the best credit cards to consider getting in the event that you are searching for a card that gives you a chance to do a $0 exchange transfer and has a generally a low interest rate. Chase Slate® was named ‘Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers’ two years consecutively on MONEY® Magazine, October 2013 and 2014. It has an early on offer of a $0 parity exchange charge for the initial 60 days (then 3% of the sum exchanged with at least $5) and a 0% introduction APR on buys and equalization exchanges for 15 months, after that 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99% variable APR.
Credit cards like this one are valuable for those of you who owe a Balance on your present Credit card. It means you get the opportunity to pay zero interest like consistently for a certain stretch of time on what you owe and henceforth it will make you obligation free speedier! This offer is for the individuals who have great to magnificent record as a consumer.
Chase Slate® is one of the best charge cards to consider If you are searching for a card that gives you a chance to do a $0 equalization exchange and has a moderately low interest rate. Chase Slate® was named ‘Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers’ two years consecutively on MONEY® Magazine, October 2013 and 2014.
1) $0 Balance transfer charge for the initial 60 days and loan expense of 5%. Balance Exchange amid the initial 60 days your record is open and as a starting offer you will pay $0 parity exchange charge.
You don’t need to pay any yearly charge to enjoy every advantages of this card.
2) 0% basic APR on transfers. Enjoy a 0% introduction APR on buys and equalization exchanges for 15 months.
3) 0% basic APR on every one of your buys. You’ll enjoy a 0% introduction APR on buys and parity exchanges for 15 months.
1) You can’t get compensates or money back with this card. Chase Slate® is a simple card, without numerous fancy odds and ends. You don’t get the chance to acquire prize focuses or money discounts when you make buys with this card.
2) Slate doesn’t have any prizes or rewards program.